AX-15 woes

91MJ97TJ

IGNORE ME!!!!!
Ok started to have problems with my tranny or drivetrain or something. Lately it has had problems where it won't crank the engine over but if you reapply the clutch it will then start up just fine. But now today new problem. It is popping in first and second and now it doesn't want to stay started. Like it will idle really low and kill out and you really have to give it gas. But now it kind of pops or sort jumps in the rear end like feeling.-_- I am not sure what it is I kind of have an idea but if someone could tell me what they think with my limited description.

91MJ97TJ

IGNORE ME!!!!!
Cps?

The Crankshaft Position Sensor? I am not sure where that is. I am at work and just kind of struggling to think of my drive home with this problem.

Last edited:

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
it is located on the top driver side of the trans it is a two wire sensor it will make the motor cut out or die and cause you a lot of problems look to see if it is dirty or maybee a bolt is loose on trans that when under load can seperate and couse it to not read and shut motor down