Axles

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Im selling my current axles in my buggy. If anyone is seriously interested let me know. I would like to get $8,000.00 obo. They are 63" WMS. Reid inner and outter knuckles on the front. 1/2 Ton GM calipers with custom caliper brakets front and rear. The front outters and chevy with 35 spline shafts. Chromoly shafts with 300M bobby long u-joints. They come with shovels that I fabricated into the cover front and rear. The front axle is a King Pin set up with Reid Bronze bushings instead of the plastic style that always break. The front housing center is a CRD 60 with 3" x .500 Wall chromo tubes. The rear axle is a teardrop Dana 60 which means smooth bottom with no casting ribs to get hung up on and the axle tubes are 3.5" .250 wall with large outter spindles. These are stronger than the normal dana 60 spindles that need to be bored out to accept 35 spline. These axles are equiped with 35 spline spools and 5:38 gears. The rear is also a full floating axle. All the steering is there and brackets are ready for a four link. I will gladly post pictures if I have any serious inquiries. If you have any more questions or would like to come see them let me know. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for looking
Casey Beach
801-664-6136