Back again...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Seems like all that's going on is Work and recoveries. I've been staying pretty busy with the Utah offroad recovery team. Feels like its been too long since I've just cad a regular old camping trip.

We have a RME Swell Trip coming up, if the Kung Flu doesn't get in the way. ;)

notajeep

Just me
Hey Dan, hearing from you is a bright spot to a weird day. Hope all is well with you!
Good to hear from you brother!
Definitely weird times. Things are good. Wife is working from home soon and I'm part of an "essential" industry, so normal work continues for me.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
^ I don't expect that to last long, FWIW. Once they get community spread down there they'll see how much good their tourist ban has done, and the main street vendors will be screaming for business.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
^ I don't expect that to last long, FWIW. Once they get community spread down there they'll see how much good their tourist ban has done, and the main street vendors will be screaming for business.

I expect it to last for the exact amount they implemented in their ordinance (30 days). While it’s entirely possible they shorten their stated timeline (and I hope they do), it’s entirely possible they extend it too. Vendors all over the state are screaming, bans on discretionary lodging/camping are hardly the tipping point given bars and restaurants in SL County are screaming louder.

notajeep

Just me
Good to see you back Dan.
Hi Bart. I was just looking through some old photos the other day I ran across pics of Craig, Todd, you and I down in St George on that trail I remember being called natural disaster. It had that wedge waterfall near the end. Good times.