Bad A$$ Drag Link

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
just when your down on life you can see something like this and know there is someone worse off than you!!

i found this today and had to share it!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 199

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Pipe fittings! Cool! I mean sure, he's gonna die, but who else is using pipe fittings for drag links?

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
He stole my idea.

Now everyone is running to teh plumbing store to get there drag links.
Thanks for posting that now i don;t have to call rocklogics to have them make me one i can just make my own. :rolleyes:

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
it really makes you stop and think....HOW THE F**K DOES THAT THING PASS INSPECTION!!!!!!!! :confused:

O'neal

?????????
grinch said:
Man I cant stop reading this site..... Its the funnyest shisssh Ive seen in a long time....

There's some funky work in that place.I wonder why that dude's runnin dual spring pack's on that CJ. Ol' roughrider :rolleyes:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
84toy said:
There's some funky work in that place.I wonder why that dude's runnin dual spring pack's on that CJ. Ol' roughrider :rolleyes:
It's a classic redneck thought process at work. It starts something like, "If four springs is good..." :redneck:

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
cruiser said:
just when your down on life you can see something like this and know there is someone worse off than you!!

you've got to be shatting me!! now that I know Home Depot is selling aftermarket steering components, I'm cancelling my Flaming River steering shaft order and heading out for some pipe! maybe I'll even spring for the high dollar galvanized stuff! Shoot me know before I laugh to death!!

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
cruiser said:

tHATS SO COOL AND FUNNY YOU WENT AND TOOK THIS PIC YOU SHOULD SEE THE GUYY THAT OWNS IT :rofl: :rofl: