Bad Idea buggy

mombobuggy

Yes it is truly massive. It measures 12 feet wide with a 175 inch wheelbase . I had the opportunity to drive it and it was very fun. He plans to put narrower log skidder tires on it so that it is a little easier to transport. I think your plan is awesome . Mostly wanted to give you a rough idea how incredibly low geared you will be . But you surely knew that . And to brag about the Millers X/C buggy . He calls it the Mega crawler and it does things that are pretty mind blowing. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

AaronPaige

Yes it is truly massive. It measures 12 feet wide with a 175 inch wheelbase . I had the opportunity to drive it and it was very fun. He plans to put narrower log skidder tires on it so that it is a little easier to transport. I think your plan is awesome . Mostly wanted to give you a rough idea how incredibly low geared you will be . But you surely knew that . And to brag about the Millers X/C buggy . He calls it the Mega crawler and it does things that are pretty mind blowing. Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks, I know it's not going to be easy,cheap or what most people want but that's what I want to try... Most people told me it was stupid to build my last buggy the way I did but now I love it, hope this one turns out the same, thanks again for positive feed back

AaronPaige

K well I'm moving stuff around in the shop and really wanting to pick back up on this project... I picked up 600ft of dom and thanks to a fellow rme'r I got a th400/205 the axles are all cleaned and set 110in apart time to start bending