Band Hero VS Rockband

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I believe Cody is the resident expert. Someone told me he has every guitar hero and rock band for every console with every guitar, drumset, cello, french horn, ukulele, pan flute, and jew's harp. That guy is an animal. If you do a search on youtube you can see where he and his "band" put on a concert out at 5-mile pass with full pyro and free kool aid.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I have guitar hero for the wii. I heard rock band sucks for the wii. Haven't played in quite a while, but it was fun

Caleb

Guitar Hero is a million times funner than Rockband for the Wii...so I would have to say Band Hero would be funner as well. I know Travis Barker had a hand in the making of the drums for Band Hero :p

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Does anyone happen to know for a fact if you can use the rock band instruments with guitar hero or band hero, and vice versa?

Looking at picking up a PS3, and the wife wants rock band, but I'm a guitar hero fan.

Caleb

Does anyone happen to know for a fact if you can use the rock band instruments with guitar hero or band hero, and vice versa?

Looking at picking up a PS3, and the wife wants rock band, but I'm a guitar hero fan.
Depends on the version of the game and maybe even the platform. I know for a fact that on the Wii, you can't use them with each other for the first Rock Band and Guitar Hero (2 or 3, don't remember which one I have) but you can use the Guitar Hero guitars with the Beatles Rock Band. This may be different for PS3. Just do some googling for the version of the game(s) you're looking at getting and you should be able to find an answer.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I believe Cody is the resident expert. Someone told me he has every guitar hero and rock band for every console with every guitar, drumset, cello, french horn, ukulele, pan flute, and jew's harp. That guy is an animal. If you do a search on youtube you can see where he and his "band" put on a concert out at 5-mile pass with full pyro and free kool aid.

No.

I prefer social interaction with humans over games and oil fields, thank you very much.

STAG

On my grind
I have them both on the Wii. I find them both equal. The only reason why I would play one over the other is because of song choice. Rock band has mainly newer songs with some classics, and guitar hero has mainly classics, with some new ones in it. But I think they are both equally fun.