Bar review

baerpaws

So my wife plans this Bachlorette party for a friend of ours. THe plan was to go to dinner different from the bachlor and meet up at this place. She told me it was a piano bar. I've been to others and they have sucked. So I wasen't happy to go. So talked the boys into going to the shaker bar(there was no argument from any of them) to see some boobies- I mean to eat dinner at a establishment with a show. So it got time to meet up with the ladies so we left the bar and headed to the Tavernacle. What an awsome place. I get to the door and see Milner at the door (good to see you). We walk in and sit. Two guys come out and sit at the pianos. The deal is that you can request any song you want for $5. But if the song sucks and some of them did you can tell them to shut the F&%K up for $6. I'm talking any song. Someone payed $20 to have them sing Snoop Dogg Gin & Juice. I have never heard that played on a piano. Someone else payed $21 to have them shut the F*^k up. I had a great time and would go back. I highly recomend it. Oh ya, make reservations cause that place got packed quick.

Just thought I'd share a great night

baerpaws

It's pretty fun. Even the piano players say this song sucks but they sing it anyway until someone stops them

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Way too noisy for my liking.

Thats why I wear earplugs:D Well that, and I can only stand to hear the same songs over and over so many times....
After 6 years in that place it still amazes me that the same 100 or so songs get requested EVERY weekend!!!!

I like the Red Door too, either there or the WoodShed is where Ang and I like to go. WoodShed is owned by Ben that used to bar tend at the Tav. Chill place with a nice patio!