Bart's Rig- New Pic

Bart

SuperRanger said:
Awesome! I love the grill.

Thanks, I tried to get a new one to fit, but they're a lot bigger.

Ride height will be a bit taller, just by the difference between the 37s that are on there and the 40s we'll be running.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
argh, ya bastid! I just took some shots LOL

That is a very nice little buggy, I must say. My wife even likes it! However, probably not enough to let me get one just yet.

Anyway here's the pics. I included my daughter holding the required quarter for size.

I am making special note here that those ARE NOT THE FINAL RIMS!! ;) or tires, either.

Attachments

• bartside.jpg
    bartside.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 59
  • bartfront.jpg
    bartfront.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 75
  • bartquarter.jpg
    bartquarter.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 118
  • bartinterior.jpg
    bartinterior.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 97
  • basrtknuckle.jpg
    basrtknuckle.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Von that thing is lookin... well I don't know how to say it really, other then damn cool. I can wait to watch Bart not need a spotter anymore because he can see everything with this rig.

Well ok I will spot anyway.
Later

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wooooaaahhhhh...... that thing is SICK!! Nice going Kyle, Von, Carl & Bryson. And Bart, you're going to tear up the competition this season!!! Nice rig!

:cool:

Ford Prefect

GR4x4 said:
not need a spotter anymore because he can see everything with this rig.

Yeah, that is kinda what I was thinking. But I have to ask... Why put a hood on the thing? I mean, you do not really need one and it only seems as though it would limit your ability to see what isin front of you... right? So... umm

So, yeah, other than that... Really cool rig. I would love to see you drive it sometime. Nice wheels, I like those better than the last set... Cheers

Brian

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Ford Prefect said:
Yeah, that is kinda what I was thinking. But I have to ask... Why put a hood on the thing? I mean, you do not really need one and it only seems as though it would limit your ability to see what isin front of you... right? So... umm

Yeah, it does seem kinda dumb, but there will be "show" panels/hood and a seperate set for competition use. Clear polycarbonate material will be used in areas for better visibility.

Bart

Ford Prefect said:

So, yeah, other than that... Really cool rig. I would love to see you drive it sometime. Nice wheels, I like those better than the last set... Cheers

Brian

That panel is almost flat from drivers point of view and helps seperate this buggy from the moonbuggies. I think it adds character. Can't wait to drive the lil critter. :greg:

J.Johnson

Ford Prefect said:

Brian

Very simple answer... Skins = Sponsor logo = $

Ford Prefect

J.Johnson,

Yeah, I guess that would be the likely thing.

Bart,
Hey, it looks great, I sure would love to drive it. Just a personal thing I guess. It still sure looks nice. I imagine it must be a hefty penny for it. Will you use it just for the competition, or will you go and take it on trail rides?

Brian

J.Johnson

MOre pics....looks like a littel cusom skin treatment. This thing has a killer stance!

Attachments

• DSC06116.jpg
    DSC06116.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 121
  • almost.jpg
    almost.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 109

Kyle

GO Jr.
Check out the bad a$$ paint job on barts buggy.

Its transpatent blue with a little air brush work. I cant belive how they turned out.

I might have to do something like that on my buggy. after seeing this paint job.

Attachments

• Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 120

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Kyle said:
Check out the bad a$$ paint job on barts buggy.

Its transpatent blue with a little air brush work. I cant belive how they turned out.

I might have to do something like that on my buggy. after seeing this paint job.

Very COOL :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: That thing should be AWESOME in it's element!