BBQ Thank You Thread

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
thanks Tara, Chris, Ben too! i saw you manning that BBQ like a pro ;)

Thanks! I owe it all to Catherine's supervision :rofl: And welcome to the board Jen :) Chris was the real madman on the grill. He whipped out those brats like a pro

I'm already excited for next years BBQ! Thanks again Chris, Tara, Ben, Kami and Jenn!

the food was just what i needed after a long day of jeeping thanks to everyone that help and thanks to tara, chris, ben, kami, and jenn. and i agree on the name tag part i think i only saw like three people that i could actually put a name to. oh and bring some more single girls for us single losers ha ha
What's up with the two of you eating and running away? Did you figure once you got hugs and food, you were too good to hang around for a little socializing?? :p

Name tags are a great idea, I'll put that on the list for next year. As far as having the meal catered or going out, it's been our experience that going out with such a large group is very difficult and expensive. I prefer the mellow environment of a BBQ, plus for all of us with little monkeys, it's a lot easier. And honestly, I love doing the BBQ. I love to cook and have parties so for me it's really the best of both worlds. :) Chris and I have been kicking around some ideas for next year that will allow us both more time for socializing and less grilling and mixing coleslaw. :rofl:

Bart

Thank you thank you thank you. It was great party. I accidentally thanked on the original thread but forgot the Benjis' (you guys were great so thank you here) and am prepared to be banned. Just wanted to say thanks again. It was a blast.