Beatuifully restored Jeeps seen on I215

Tallz

Last Saturday me and my fiance were traveling east on I215 just before it turned north and in front of us were two beautifully restored Jeep cj5's. One was yellow with a lady with brown hair behind the wheel and the red one was in front of her. I did not get a good look at the red one other than noticing the pristine condition. The yellow one definately was show quality. It had the words "Steel Horse I ride" painted on the back. It must have had a built small block as it past a few cars really quickly. Nice is the only way to describe it. Nice wheels and tires and it looked like fresh paint inside and out.

So I am curious who owns it? Are they local or maybe from out of town? Do they have a shop here that does work?

I come from a show truck background as my first truck was turned into a show truck before I sold it to go to college. So I can appreciate a work of art and know a show jeep when I see it. Whoever owns them, I have to compliment them on a job well done.

radjeeper

"Why You Say"
I don't know those two particular Jeeps, they sound very nice. Salt Lake City, and Utah as a whole, is big on Jeeps as well as other 4x4s. There are Jeeps hidding out in many garages, business warehouses, and back yards in various stages of restoration, customization, or disrepair. We here at The Rad Jeeper perform restorations as well as custom builds and recently restored a 1983 CJ-5 for a customer from the ground up. He moved to Florida for a career promotion and is loving his beautiful and shiny restored Jeep. We would be happy to consult with you on your own project if you would like. We even have Jeeps for sale or can assist you in locating a project vehicle.