Because of RME....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Because of RME....

My wife and I had a loyal, obedient companion for an amazing 12 years. We picked up Daisy as a pup from another RME member that was breeding Weimarners not long after Catherine and I were married and moved to CO.

Daisy was an amazing trail dog, loved running along side the vehicles and didn't wander off. A lot of RME friends knew her and she was pretty well traveled, for a dog. She loved her trips to Baja, chasing Cows and digging holes.

P1010008%20%28Large%29.jpg

P8200264%20%28Large%29.jpg

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Because of RME....

My wife and I had a loyal, obedient companion for an amazing 12 years. We bought Daisy from another RME member that was breeding Weimarners not long after Catherine and I were married and moved to CO. She was an amazing trail dog, loved running along side the vehicles. A lot of RME friends knew her and she was pretty well traveled, for a dog. She loved her trips to Baja, chasing Cows and digging holes.

P1010008%20%28Large%29.jpg

P8200264%20%28Large%29.jpg
I remember her from that trip down Jack Canyon right before it was closed.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Because of RME.... I've been able to meet and become friends with similar (mechanically minded) people. Aside from just being great friends... hanging out with RME members has brought about a lot of mechanical & tech talk (which along with the tech posted on this site) has helped me progress not only with my hobbies but with my career as well. It turns out that you CAN make a living being a mechano-nerd. :rofl: