Been gone for awhile any good fabricators in Biz locally?

Spidey

I think the title says it all.

Haven't been in the game for a long time and I don't have time to put my rig back together, but I'd like to get out on the trail again. Any good fabricators around the Salt Lake/Provo/Ogden area that are currently in business?

Looking to complete my back half of frame on yj and mounts for a new drivetrain.

Coco

Sure would be nice to wheel with you again! :)

Just a quick Google search, there is O rion (not sure why it was ***** out saying it together) Off Road on FB, but I haven't heard much on them fab wise, good ratings though on FB?

Also Ultimate 4x4 in Orem, but I am not sure if they are setup for the fabrication side of things. I haven't made it to there shop before, so I can't say.

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Also Ultimate 4x4 in Orem, but I am not sure if they are setup for the fabrication side of things. I haven't made it to there shop before, so I can't say.

Unless something big has changed in the last couple years I would say definitely not

Bart

Skippy just opened up Agility Off-Road on 90ish South, just west of I15, and they do amazing work. They have some cool rigs at EJS this week. Another plug for Just 4 Fun in the Utah County area.