Ben's 03 Wrangler

Owners Name & City- Ben Creasey, Riverton UT

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 2003 Jeep Wrangler with 20k miles

Engine-4.0 with a air intake and a throttle body spacer minor exuast work.

Transmission-Chrysler 999

T-Case- Tera low with six states drive lines front and rear

Axles-Front is a dana 30 with 30 spline chromo shafts 4:56 gears and a detroit. Rear is a dana 35 with 30 spline chromo shafts 4:56 gears and a detroit.

Suspension- I am running the Rockkrawler comp 8S stretch the kit consists of coil overs front and rear with it being the 8S stretch it the kit gave me a wheel base of 99-100 but we went a little more with 103-104. It is a independent three link front end, the rear triangulated 4 link with a weld on cradle.

Wheels and Tires- 37-12.50-17 Goodyear MTR with American Rcing Victor
17-8 (Series 367)

Winch- Champion 8000 and its mounted with a Creasey offroad bumper which has a universal winch plate.

Favorite Trails-Rusty nail, Pritchett Canyon ,Coyote Canyon,And the every trip[er Upper Helldorado

Other- I have tube fenders in the front and rolled the rear, Creasey Offroad front bumper, Rockkrawler rear bumper. I also put on Rockkrawlers SD steering (soon to be X-Factor), Rockkrawlers SD skid plate. Creasey Offroad 14.5 fuel cell which uses the stcok sending unit, kinda cool my gas cap is a cobalt boat cap. Inside i have corbeau seats. I did some upgrades to the system i put in PG speakers in the dash and the sound bar with that i have a 15" mtx 9500 sub i power that with a Ma Audio amp (modle hard core 1600). Pioneer head unit. Well its getting late so im tired and cant remember what else is left.

And thats my jeep

Ben

Creasey
.i dont no why the pics wont work i have tried putting them up there. its a super 35 which is not better but i dont trash this rig i have another one for that. the 35 has held up through all the trails listed. hell i have lost coilovers and motor mounts but never a axle