Best mods under $200?

dabruin15

Dabruin15
I want to know what are the best mods that you have done or seen that is under $200.

They can be budget stuff or just those little things that make life better.

dabruin15

Dabruin15
Replace your old rear view mirrior with a new lighted one.

Go to a junk yard and find a newer car that has one in it and rip it out.
Put in your rig and add a negative and positive.
There you go, a light system for the front of your cab.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
serpentine belt setup, if you dont' have one on a GM.

TBI if you can get it that cheap, it happens.

practically new 35's for 16" rims. (happened to me!)

new seats

headlight upgrades.

Durabak the bed/interior! quieter, and tougher too

stereo if lacking.

any number of used engine components, or whole engines.

14bolts

8lug 44's.

a new grinder!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
WELDED DIFFS!!! haha i was first to say it!
interior do-dads: map lights cup holders(4runners dont have cupholders), mini fridge,third row seat(find a cheap rear jeep seat) oh sh!t handles,spot light.
spare parts.

i know we are talking 200 dollars but at costco you can get a 8000 lb "champion" winch for $299. my buddy got one on his wrangler he's had it for a few months and its been well test and its worked great that would be the best 300 i can think of

Cherokeester

Lockable toolbox, spare tire, Spare hubs or axles, New shocks, CB, In cab spotlight, Weber Carb (ebay, good for cjs or yjs), frame tie in kit for your roll cage, Bikini top, Bikini bottom (for wife or you I guess), Bumpers, On board air pump, automatic air down tools, Hi lift jack, new shackles, On board welder, optima red top battery, more will come to mind. I think the list would be endless.......

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Twin-sticking a Dana 20 or 300, a lei air freshener to spruce up your new rear view mirror, on-board tin foil dispenser so you can wrap stuff to cook on your engine.

jgw50

Aussie Locker

I think aussie lockers are right around $200.

My first time out wheeling with a locker was one of the coolest days of my life, literally!

ff6j6100

Rookie
for 200

I took 200 to wendover my wife won 1700 on the slots and we were able to get new front and rear gears, locker, engine and new seats lucky for me she wants our scout done for moab just as bad as i do.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Meat_ said:
$200? Change your oil, and save the rest to change your oil again.

hold up....................wait a minute....................you're suppose to change the oil :confused: .................I haven't done that in 2+ years.

Meat_

Banned
James K said:
hold up....................wait a minute....................you're suppose to change the oil :confused: .................I haven't done that in 2+ years.

Yup, no wonder your ip went out -_- :rofl:

That's about all you can get done for $200

ace

Parts Collector
dabruin15 said:
I want to know what are the best mods that you have done or seen that is under $200.

They can be budget stuff or just those little things that make life better.

A car stereo that plays mp3's.