Best place to buy MaxTrax?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The company I work for is interested in equipping our work group with recovery boards after some recent stuck incidents.

Looking for a dealer with decent prices for 18-20 pair of MaxTrax. @cruiseroutfit are you a dealer?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
To support local SLC, I'd call Equipt Expedition Outfitters in SLC. Paul May is a good dude.

1-866-703-1026

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
The company I work for is interested in equipping our work group with recovery boards after some recent stuck incidents.

Looking for a dealer with decent prices for 18-20 pair of MaxTrax. @cruiseroutfit are you a dealer?

I was in the CruiserOutfitters showroom the other day and they had some MaxTrax (possibly different branded?) units in there.

Greg

Admin
I'll pass the suggestions on to my manager, at the end of the day he'll decide where (if) to purchase them and his decision will probably be mostly based off what's easiest to buy on the company Visa.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm hoping the MaxTrax will hold up to our work trucks, we have Ford F550's with the utility bed, tools, crane and a welder. These trucks are rated just under 20,000 #'s.

View attachment 170174

I used to sell a bunch of them to oil/gas companies in Wyoming for use with heavy rigs, they loved them. If your boss doesn't find a dealer willing to make it happen, lmk. A good pal of mine does military/industrial sales and does large volume Maxtrax deals. Maxtrax was recently bought (by a Utah company) and they are all great folks.

Greg

Admin
I used to sell a bunch of them to oil/gas companies in Wyoming for use with heavy rigs, they loved them. If your boss doesn't find a dealer willing to make it happen, lmk. A good pal of mine does military/industrial sales and does large volume Maxtrax deals. Maxtrax was recently bought (by a Utah company) and they are all great folks.

That's good to know, I'll pass the info on and see if he wants to go that route. Thanks Kurt!

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I'm hoping the MaxTrax will hold up to our work trucks, we have Ford F550's with the utility bed, tools, crane and a welder. These trucks are rated just under 20,000 #'s.

View attachment 170174

I have used them with my semi/camper a couple times (more than I would like to admit) and they have worked great. Haven't used them in the mud (thankfully), but the weight wasn't an issue.
Stuck.jpg