Best place to get Co2 tank?

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Looking into getting a Co2 tank, new or used, 10-15lb,anyone know where to get one or have one they'd care to sell?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I use an old 10lb fire extinguisher. Check someplace like L.N. Curtis and Sons Fire and Safety Equipment down on 1300 S and 300 W. They might have some old ones lying around that they would sell to you for pretty cheap.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I use an old 10lb fire extinguisher. Check someplace like L.N. Curtis and Sons Fire and Safety Equipment down on 1300 S and 300 W. They might have some old ones lying around that they would sell to you for pretty cheap.

I want ot hear more. Where do you get it filled up at and do they hassle you at all? How did you put a regulator on it? Thanks.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
PM Mesha. He sells them new. Can't remember the brand, not Powertank, but just as good for half the price.

Devin

I'll second the vote for Universal Cylinder. They will get you new or used, steel or alum, outfit it like you want it for a reasonable price. Then you will have something that has just been certified and is ready to go. They can refill there, too.