Best Ride To Date

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I found a nice area in West Valley tonight. Actually it's right behind my neighborhood. Between 5600w and Stonebridge Golf Course. All two track roads around in the dirt. Some of it was way overgrown and hadn't been ridden on in a while. It had all kinds of terrain. Loose dirt, hard pack, rocks, ect. I'm sure it would bore most people after just a few minutes, but I was loving it, as a newbe. I am getting more and more confident, but I need to get out with someone else so I can see how a good rider would take the same turns and such.
The bad part was that I had to switch to my reserve right as I left my house. I should have filled up, but didn't. Needless to say, I had to have my wife come to my rescue after about an hour of riding.

Anyways, another nice evening ride to get the working blues out.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
No kidding. I might just have to hit this one again tonight, seeing as my wife offered to watch a bunch of crazy kids here tonight.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I think we should put together a Fall Moab trip for a long weekend... some time later this month?

I'd be up for either the 22 and 23 of Oct. Or Nov 5 & 6. My B-Day is Nov. 2 so it could be cool to go then for a little b-day bash.

I could also haul 3 or 4 guys down with me so we could save fuel costs and what not.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm going riding with a couple people Friday evening prob from 4-ish till dark up AF canyon. Everybody's invited!

Are you the guy I help with some welding in Lehi? I can't remember now. What was your name?

I'd like to go, but I have a prior commitment at 6. :-\