Best Value Seat Covers

ID Bronco

This is for my new to me truck. 2021 Ram 2500.

I want a good set of seat covers, it is currently cloth, I don't have any desire to go to leather like Katzkins. (I recall Greg's set, and although awesome too much money for this one now)

I searched and found references to Headwaters out of Montana, the Leatherette from Seat covers unlimited look nice, and I looked at Wet Okole but I'm not sure that look is really what I want.

So, I am looking for suggestions on a good quality cover that will last and keep the original seats in great shape. I am not covering up any damage or anything, just protecting them from moisture and stains.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

1969honda

Supporting Member
I've installed and used the primo Ruff Tuff and Cover Craft ones at work. CoverCraft secure with buckles and nylon webbing instead of tie strings. The "precision fit" covers are snug and the Carhartt nylon/ canvas fabric seems to be holding up pretty well. I have one truck that has had a multicam fabric set in it for 3 years now and they still look new to me. Either brand can push almost $1k for a full set depending on the truck.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
I have these in my cruiser. For the money they can’t be beat! $20 - I’m very impressed. They’ll be great for a few years until I want to spring for a full leather reupholsteringIMG_6010.jpegIMG_6011.jpeg

Last edited:

J-mobzz

I think these custom seat covers you can get through Sam’s club are a steal. Once you order the card you then have to place the order for the custom seat covers that of the four sets I’ve ordered take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to show up as I’m pretty sure they’re made to order. They only come in like four basic colors. I have just gone with black and gray or solid black. But for $100 a row they fit perfect and are custom-made for your vehicle.

IMG_5595.jpeg

ID Bronco

I think these custom seat covers you can get through Sam’s club are a steal. Once you order the card you then have to place the order for the custom seat covers that of the four sets I’ve ordered take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to show up as I’m pretty sure they’re made to order. They only come in like four basic colors. I have just gone with black and gray or solid black. But for $100 a row they fit perfect and are custom-made for your vehicle.

View attachment 167459
I'll go see if I can get one of these today. Thanks

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

View attachment 167459
I looked, and Costco has a similar deal.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I don't think they're very cheap, but the Carhart covers we run in our work trucks are holding up great. I want to say they're like $400/vehicle or something. We're running them in crew cab Ford and Dodge pigs.