Best way to sell a project rig..?

I started advertising my project truck I am selling on some forums and it doesn't seem to be going so well. What other ways have people had success with? Put it in the Trib? Thrifty Nickel? Truck trader? Just seems like if I put it in the Trib or something like that it would be harder to emphasize the amount of parts and mods this truck has and they would be overshadowed by the fact it doesn't run... Ideas?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the best way to sell a project rig is to lower the price. nobody wants to pay anybody else for their time in a rig. Don't expect to get even 50% of your money back out of your modifications and your rig will be gone by weeks end.

bb88

New Title
have you thought about parting it out?( I would be interested in the gears/lockers if it has them) also I've had pretty good luck selling stuff in the big nickel, the ads are pretty cheap. or E-bay...

I thought about parting it out but knowing that stuff like the front axle is going to be the first thing to go, I really don't want (or have the ability) to deal with a truck that is difficult to move around. And time is a factor, unfortunately I just need to get it out of my hair.

Thanks for the replies so far.. I will go put it on KSL tomorrow morning and see about doing the Nickel Ad route...