Bestop Fold & Tumble Jeep CJ Seat

CJ8

This is a Bestop Jeep CJ fold and tumble rear seat. Includes 2 seat belts. Its all fabric, spice color and has the zipper design so you can remove and reinstall the fabric. Its in good shape and has always been garaged

Asking $155s2.jpgs1.jpgs3.jpg

Hardcastle

I may be interested. I need a rear bench seat for my fj40. Do you know the dimensions? I'm not too famillar with jeep tubs. Is it designed to bolt straight to a flat floor? Thanks.

CJ8

I may be interested. I need a rear bench seat for my fj40. Do you know the dimensions? I'm not too famillar with jeep tubs. Is it designed to bolt straight to a flat floor? Thanks.

Yeah the fold and tumble seats have two brackets that hold the front of the seat to the tub floor. each bracket has two bolt holes. The seat rolls up forward by a pin through these two brackets. They also clip it and out of those brackets quickly in case you every want to remove the seat for more space.

CJ8

Hardcastle

It measures about 32" wide. The height from the floor is about 20", and the depth of the overall seat is about 20". Hopefully that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.