Between 3300 and 3900 miles of trails in Moab to be closed!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Sent Mine

excerpt from my comments

"it's my understanding that BLM land is public property owned by the entire citizenship of the USA and managed by responsible and educated land managers (who's job I believe is not unlike that of a congress representative). By closing public land to use by the public: it limits our rights. Rights our forefathers fought for so that we could have publicly owned land and not have to pay someone to use it. Now I understand the difference between then and now, but I believe that the same principles apply and that by closing off public land to private recreational use it sets a precedent and is heading down a slippery slope to where we no longer have REAL public land like many countries that our forefathers left to create this one. Now I also believe that with rights comes responsibilities, and we are all responsible to take care of this land as we all collectively own it. That's why I'm a member or so many offroad clubs and that's why I took the time to write this letter. I will personally pledge to use these areas responsibly and care for them and I know that the offroad community collectively will do the same if these areas remain open to use."

Last edited:

Bodine

One Call That's All
My Comments have been submitted. I sure hope everyone speaks up about this its the right thing to do and the best part is this is the USA you can so get to it :D

rondo

rondo
done.
I've been stationed in Germany. No-one can leave the road there. Talk about total control of the population. I would hate to see that happen here.

1adam12

THE BEAST
just sent mine and my wifes if we cant save moab we are done let everyone you know in on this we need all the help we can get

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
just sent mine and my wifes if we cant save moab we are done let everyone you know in on this we need all the help we can get

Na, then we just go rogue... and make MadMax style vehicles (Meat's fab skills will be used here) and we'll dominate all the roads!