Bewilder Brewing Classic Car Show, Aug 16th

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Hear-ye hear-ye. On the date of August the 16, of the Lord's year 2020, I announce the Bewilder Brewing Classic Car Show from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.

This is the same drill as the jeep show, but with an emphasis on old classic vehicles. If you have a cool retro car, jeep, truck, dirigible etc bring it down and show it off. If you don't, then come down and check out some stuff.

The brewery is 21 and over, but we'll have our house-made brat's available outside as well as cold drinks for people that have kids with them.

This one is outside of my range a bit, so I'm having a hard time gauging participation. If you know of anyone that has a classic car that wants to take it for a cruise and show it off, spread the word please!

Cody

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
What define's "Classic"?
Also, Radwood-era stuff (80's, 90's, early-00's) is blowing up. You might consider connecting with one of those groups to host their next event.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
lol, like anything made by Isuzu in the 70's or older is still running. You made a funny.
Nothing at all ;):

Paul R

I sent it on to some guys at work that have some classics. I also mentioned that you were thinking of a bike show at some point. They thought that would be cool as well. I'm asked them to share as well. Unfortunately I can't make it, but I'm hoping they do.