Beyonce is garbage, does anyone disagree?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I didn't give it a second thought, other than Bruno Mars is a much better dancer than she is. What did she do that sickened you?

ID Bronco

I was pretty unfamiliar with her, but my first thought was she could kick most guys butts. She seems to be a large, manly woman to me. I wasn't impressed with the outfit for my kids.

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
Well she is manly and frightening, but it was the Black Panthers tribute and the anti-cop video she released the day before that put me over the edge.

I also find it interesting that I Lean is a dance critic :)

DAA

I didn't see the half time thing. But I've seen her in person from only three or four feet away, for about an hour. And if that is manly, then there just aren't many girly creatures in this world.

- DAA

- - - Updated - - -

Put it this way, to me, she made Ricky Martin look mucho macho manly.

- DAA

smartass_kid

Eh, her music video was tame and not really "anti-police" unless you consider the "black lives matter" stuff anti police. Have you seen a music video ever? She's not the first to stir the pot.
As far as her halftime show, yes it was a tribute to black Panthers, but I'm more upset the NFL didn't think it was offensive and ok'd it.
I find it ironic she's trying to appear ghetto since she's been rich since she was 16 and married an even richer dude. She probably doesn't even flush her own toilet

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Ha! my wife showed me clips from her halftime show last night and seriously, my response was "She looks very manly...and like, scary. I am not a fan."

So this is timely.