bfe and comps

footin fool

:mad: :mad:
What I dont understand is she is worried about the face of her land being changed forever! what the hell is building a house going to do then, and further more the other guy wonts to build a whole community. Why isn't she fighting him. :mad2: :mad2: i hope the wonderful city of Moab dosen't cave on this. :eek: :sick: :-\ :ugh:

fourdoorjeep

It bothers me when people move next to an Airport, and then complain about the noise. Next they try to close the Airport. People were and are using their public lands out their long before they bought their land. If they close BFE area down because of the impact it has on their "quality of life", it will impact many more peoples "quality of life". A bulldozer making roads and clearing lots for houses will change the landscape of the land and that will affect my “quality of life”. I personal would not like to see houses out there.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Miller said she doubts that off-road users will stay in Parriott's private park.
"I say, 'Dream on,' to Jeremy," she said. "It's not a reality. Thousands of off-road users are not going to use only Jeremy's land and not go anywhere else. They always have to find more extreme trails to do."

Wow, I'm glad she can predict the future and actions of others. Maybe she should use her talents for other purposes rather than complaining. :ugh: :rolleyes:

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
footin fool said:
:mad: :mad:
What I dont understand is she is worried about the face of her land being changed forever! what the hell is building a house going to do then, and further more the other guy wonts to build a whole community. Why isn't she fighting him. :mad2: :mad2: i hope the wonderful city of Moab dosen't cave on this. :eek: :sick: :-\ :ugh:

Good points!!

By the way, the city of Moab has nothing to do with it, it's all in San Juan County who are typically very much into multi-access use of the land.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
You know what is so funny about all this? If she hadn't raised a stink in the first place by trying to close access to Lower Helldorado, none of this would be happening today! Very Ironic.

EZ