Archived BFE at night

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
you guys need to come out to bfe for the night wheeling last year we were the only ones out there both nights and olaf need so company and someone to give all those monsters to

Bart

So, is there an RME BFE night? My rock lights are still on my todo list but I'm running out of time.

Bart

You, my friend, are all heart. But I will at least have working headlights and tail lights. The rock lights will be a bonus.

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
were is lock jaw i haven't been on it yet

we usually run upper at night but we could do more than one trail upper only takes about a half hour at night

I have not. How long does it usually take to run the trail?
It's really short, but the first obstacle is really ugly. There is a bypass, but that's no fun. ;) Once everyone gets up that first climb, it's really only one more "obstacle" before you're up on top.
were is lock jaw i haven't been on it yet

we usually run upper at night but we could do more than one trail upper only takes about a half hour at night

When you drive down the hill to the wash, instead of going right towards Helldorado, there's a hill climb a little to the left. It's a steep loose hill and then at the top, you'll see where LockJaw goes off to the right.