BFG Krawler

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I work for Sears Auto Center in Ogden and finally got a little info on the Krawler. The latest news is they will be available in the 35X13.50R15 size to us by March 20th and will retail for $312.99 each. Just thought I would post this if anyone is curious. They didn't get me any info on the 37" tires yet.

Caleb

Originally posted by spencurai
umm yeah....NOBODY can be stupid enough to pay that price for them......could they??

Oh, I believe there will be plenty of dorks paying that much:D:D:D

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
hehe no hard feeling bud, good info!

Just a thing to remember you should remember to always make pics around 600 wide or so, I took the pic and chopped a few pieces off of it so people can see it who run lower resolutions.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
just wait....pretty soon all of you guys will be screaming for a set....;)

I was going to order mine, but my BFG M/T KM still have plenty of life left in them, so I don't see the point just yet.

and, if anyone wants to know why I am so loyal to BFG, it is the best tire :p (ok, let the flame wars begin...)

oh, yeah......I work for BFG's parent company! (Michelin)

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I heard somewhere that these weren't DOT approved so no highway use on them? Anyone know wether that's true or not?

xjc

I give up :(
Originally posted by onetuff76
I heard somewhere that these weren't DOT approved so no highway use on them? Anyone know wether that's true or not?

They gota be street legal! Who's gona buy them if they aren't? there aren't enough trailer queens out there to support that

And $312 ?!? WTF?:confused:

What ever, I guess the guys who pay 30k or whatever for a new rubi won't mind forking out another 1500 for rubber