bfg vs. goodyear

tc94jeep

ROLLOVER MOTORSPORTS
tires

My buddy used to run bfg mt's, he loved them on the street because they lasted a long time. but they didnt hook up as well as the mtr on the rocks. I run a 37 in mtr on the rocks. they hook up hard. but man you can see a new layer of rubber every where i went on the street. keep the mtr on the rocks. so what i did was got a good set of street tires that where nice and ran them. then when it was time to go to moab i would throw the mtrs on. It took care of the problem. but a little extra money.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
ok heres my opinion if it matters. bettween me and my buddies we owned many differant kinds of tires and from info ive gathered heres MY opinion
BFG AT= best all terrain tire, hands down,no question,period owned a few sets, id buy another
Bridgestone dualer AT=this tire is a good alternitive to the BFG i was also very happy with this, but i got them for free so i dont know the price on them.
MTR=best mud terrain, ive seen them wear funny, but ive never owned a set that didnt wear very nicely(i do balance my own tires and i am pretty anal about getting the allinment right) ive owned 4 sets on differant rigs and im about to get another(32in, 33in, 2 sets of 35 in)
BFG mud terrain= i dont like them,but ive got a buddie who swears by them, my opinion, they look cool but perform like crap rock crawling, might be better for baja style racing, but i have no experiance with it.
maxxis creepy crawler= never owned a set but when i get my buggy built these will be the tire that goes on it, from what ive seen i like these tires.
BFG Krawlers=they are cool, ive never owned a set but they look to perform very well,

Id like some opinions on what better, Krawlers, or Creepy Crawlers)