BHR up for sale

Hybrid Racing

lol i love it! Are you guys still in 6th grade?... 2 bad did help out a lot tho! Hey toyman you should try and buy it! your like a pro in this stuff right? McGee can do all the spotting!!!!!! superfly can try and drive! and toyman will ummmmmmm well he will do what toyman dose i guess?...... and Hybrid Racing will be a spectator at all your fun events you guys come up with!!!!! yahoooo fun times i think thats what should happen

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Look bill, we just dont want to see the coolest shop in utah turn into a trail gear
Mini mart, or a Hammond motorsports.

you keep spectating I'll keep trying to drive:)

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
lol i love it! Are you guys still in 6th grade?... 2 bad did help out a lot tho! Hey toyman you should try and buy it! your like a pro in this stuff right? McGee can do all the spotting!!!!!! superfly can try and drive! and toyman will ummmmmmm well he will do what toyman dose i guess?...... and Hybrid Racing will be a spectator at all your fun events you guys come up with!!!!! yahoooo fun times i think thats what should happen

I'm sure if somebody could see another seth/Rocklogic about to go down they would help the 4wheeling industry out. Like i said before its just my 2 cents. I just know if you buy it i will never be around and i know a lot of people who fill the same way and that sucks because there is really no other shops. I would love to buy it but im just a broke 6th grade kid. Sorry to rain on your parade Bill! O and its McGhie.

Last edited:

Hybrid Racing

lol but your like the main guy that keeps TG open thats all you run and love is TG parts! keep up the good sand car driving! with you toy mart runner!

you and me both 2 face McGhie : ( well lets stop all this on Ben's page lets not do the same thing you guys always do to my post/pages! DEAL!!!! im sure he would like that alot

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
lol but your like the main guy that keeps TG open thats all you run and love is TG parts! keep up the good sand car driving! with you toy mart runner!

you and me both 2 face McGhie : ( well lets stop all this on Ben's page lets not do the same thing you guys always do to my post/pages! DEAL!!!! im sure he would like that alot

This thread makes me A: want to go buy things from Hybrid Racing :eek:

and B: in all seriousness wish you well Ben, I have always liked the stuff coming out of your shop and hope the next owners can live up to half the quality you put out :)

BenHanksRacing1

BenHanksRacing.com
I'm not going to start rumors because I don't know how long I will be involved in BHR. I sure it will take until Easter to transfer the shop over to the owners.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Too bad for us Ben. You built a great product and someone will be getting a great investment. Hopefully it will be someone with a lot of integrity, very professional, and in touch with his customers.