Billings canyon

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Like I told you in the PM I sent you a few days ago, you really need someone to show you. It's very hard to give directions to & you have to have a well-setup rig to finish the trail. One of the local clubs adopted the trail & the local guys like to keep a close watch on it.

Where do you live? Are you coming to Grand Junction to run the trail?

Steve

Who Cares?
Greg is correct. I've made a couple of maps that I can email, but even with those, it's very difficult to find the trailhead - which is a good thing.

Greg, when are we gonna run it together? I've run Billings probably a couple dozen times since it opened, but then it's about 10 minutes from the house.

My avatar was taken on one of the easier parts of Billings. :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Steve said:
Greg, when are we gonna run it together? I've run Billings probably a couple dozen times since it opened, but then it's about 10 minutes from the house.

When do you want to run it again? I need to fix a few things on the 4Runner, but they should be done before next weekend. I'll be in Moab for Labor Day weekend, so sometime after that works for me!

camicaztoy

there are a few of us from the ogden area heading your way over columbus day weekend in oct. we would like to run 21 road and billings that weekend if we can find a guide.
hey steve one of the guy coming down is crazy dan, he had the big blue ford and ran prititch with you guys at easter.

Steve

Who Cares?
Greg said:
I'll look for ya! What trails are you running?
Dunno Greg. Eric (owns the CO4x4 board,) Wally, Clint, Mike and I are staying at the Days Inn. We'll probably run Pritchett one day, but don't have firm plans either Sat or Sun.

camicaztoy said:
there are a few of us from the ogden area heading your way over columbus day weekend in oct. we would like to run 21 road and billings that weekend if we can find a guide.
hey steve one of the guy coming down is crazy dan, he had the big blue ford and ran prititch with you guys at easter.
If I'm in town I'll run em with you guys. I don't check this board that often, so email me at sdrima@mactec.com when it gets closer.