Billings cyn, a small change to the waterfall sec.

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Went down & ran billings canyon & die tryin, a couple weeks ago.
When D-toy was playing on the last big ledge In billings. just below the big ledge. He got up on the side ledge & the big slab slid down,
So it now stands vertical.

Die tryin, was a blast!! (big boulders start to finish) that was our first time out to montrose. we were hoping to hit one of the other trails near by, but we ended up doing a little trail wrenching. pluss D-toy was showing off at the end of the trail & flipped his runner over. jk! (Actually Ive been wheelin with D-toy for over 15 years, & this was the first time that Ive seen him flip it over that hard).

Heres a link for some of our pics & a clip down below

https://picasaweb.google.com/Goose.bg/BillingsCanyonMontrose02

[YOUTUBE]SE7tt469pBs[/YOUTUBE]

https://picasaweb.google.com/Goose.bg/BillingsCanyonMontrose02

Last edited:

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
I have a bunch of pics from die tryin, ill get them posted. It was a real fun trail!
Tons of giant boulders! D-toy broke a front outer shaft, 1/4 of the way in.
So we threw a new one in. D-toy also put on a pretty good show at the end of the trail.
I dont know what the obstacle is called? Its a 5 ft. wall at the top of the trail. It hit both our W/B just right, so we were getting creative. D-toy ended up on his side.
Ill get some pics up.

Attachments

• P1030776.JPG
    P1030776.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 41
  • P1030771.JPG
    P1030771.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

zukijames

i cant belive how high you can get up on things with your truck.. your truck is awesome.. not sure why no one ever post anything on your trip reports.. maybe its cause your truck is purple

lime chev

Im always left typeless (speechless) I just can not believe how a good vehicle and a great driver can make things look effortless. Great job GOOSE

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
i cant belive how high you can get up on things with your truck.. your truck is awesome.. not sure why no one ever post anything on your trip reports.. maybe its cause your truck is purple

Thanks buddy! Wish you could have come a hit those trails with us,( next time!)
Its got to be the purple! hahaha

toyota crawlin

Yeah last memorial weekend we ran die trying cactus rige and topless but upper topless was closed.. Boulder canyon was a rough one I got half way thru and had to turn around the 38s didnt quite cut it ;) So it's a 39" inch tire min thats why I moved up to 40zs. We were goin to go down this memorial weekend but we decided to head to st george instead.. Cheaper gas.. But we are gettin a trip together 4 labor day weekend want to come?

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Yeah last memorial weekend we ran die trying cactus rige and topless but upper topless was closed.. Boulder canyon was a rough one I got half way thru and had to turn around the 38s didnt quite cut it ;) So it's a 39" inch tire min thats why I moved up to 40zs. We were goin to go down this memorial weekend but we decided to head to st george instead.. Cheaper gas.. But we are gettin a trip together 4 labor day weekend want to come?

That vid clip looks awesome! not many trails like that around. I think I can make it for labor day, that would be sweet!
how long is boulder canyon compared to die tryin ?

toyota crawlin

That vid clip looks awesome! not many trails like that around. I think I can make it for labor day, that would be sweet!
how long is boulder canyon compared to die tryin ?

Haha we started on boulder canyon at 7am with 8 rigs and 4 finished the trail around 6pm.. its not way to long but the boulders are huge!!!:eek:
Everyone is welcome to come down we are meetin a bunch of Co. guys down there too!