Billings/Road 21/Moab

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Billings/21 Road/Moab

There was some behind the scenes talk about a trip around the October 13/14 weekend (maybe a 3 day 12-14 or 13-15)

Its that time of year ... cooling down in those hot southern deserts.

Anyone interested in this trip, post up!!

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There was some behind the scenes talk about a trip around the October 13/14 weekend (maybe a 3 day 12-14 or 13-15)

I'll be home those dates, if all is well with the TJ I'd love to wheel with ya.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I'll be home those dates, if all is well with the TJ I'd love to wheel with ya.

Definately want you along!

The TJ better be done by then-_-..
:rofl::rofl:

Fully expecting you and your wife also!

I might be able to make that trip!!

I hope so! John of Mt Logan fame has also express some interest in getting out with the community ... stop by there and bug him about it.

I'll let you know as the time gets closer, but I should be able to make it. I have a beef with 21 road...

LOL yes you do! Like me and hanging tree ... both steering related.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I’m wondering about the following plan.

Travel to Montrose Friday October 12. Have Montrose crew show us the ropes on Saturday. Back to Billings/21 road for a Sunday match.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!

I am interested. 4 or 5 days sounds even better.

We can only be around for the weekend, but we'll wheel all day Sunday. It does not faze us in the least to get home at all hours of the night! I would be up for Billings and 21 Road. There has been talk of hitting Montrose over Thanksgiving for the Turkey Crawl so I think we'll wait for that.

krazz1e

I can probably do thursday. billings will be an all day event possibly depending on group size. getting there takes a while. 21 road will be quick though.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I can probably do thursday. billings will be an all day event possibly depending on group size. getting there takes a while. 21 road will be quick though.

First time we had a group from here, we had the opposite experience. Blazed thru Billings, got off 21 Road in the dark.