Birfs just got better!

NW-sickboy

those things are SWEET... its cool to think with the new longs and the orion you could run a basically stock cruiser drivtrain with those 2 upgrades and go some amazing place

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
hmmm....from the looks of it, I know exactly where he is getting them made....say...somewhere in ole' rockford.....

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
shmoesmith said:
Is the the longfield guy still doing them for samurai's? I know he use to..but not sure anymore. If we could get something like this for a sammy front end at that price, that would rule :cool: and IMHO its much more needed for us than you :rofl:

Just buy some FJ40 axles and stick those guts in them.
Will be much cheaper than going Dana 44's or minitruck axles and having them modified for the offset output of the t-case (or throwing away your t-case you put those 6.5:1 gears in). Plus, they will give you extra width.

one thing that is lame aobut these, though, is that they require the inner birfield snapring.

I hate that motherfawker.

I messed with that thing for over 2 hours this evening trying to get it to go. FInally I just took my inner shaft to rocklogic and had Von martack it for me (THANKS VON!) .

_James

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
TigerStripe40 said:
...one thing that is lame aobut these, though, is that they require the inner birfield snapring.

I hate that motherfawker. ...

I don't think I have spent two hours on a complete knuckle rebuild... I have never had a stubborn inner snap ring... don't know what your situation was...