BLM HOSTS EARTH DAY CELEBRATION (5 mile pass)

Caleb

"The Salt Lake Field Office is hosting an Earth Day workday at Fivemile Pass on Saturday, April 26, 2003. The fun begins at 10:00am and will consist of several volunteer groups cleaning up trash, signing bulletin boards, and public land boundaries. Five Mile Pass is a very popular OHV area managed by the Salt Lake Field Office. Employees of the Salt Lake Field Office would like to invite the public to participate in this event.

Participants should plan to meet at Fivemile Pass at 10:00am. To reach Fivemile Pass, travel south on I-15, take the first Lehi exit (Exit 285), and then turn right onto Highway 73. Follow Highway 73 west (Fivemile is approximately 21 miles west of Lehi). You will travel through the towns of Lehi, Cedar Fort and Fairfield. Continue west on Highway 73. The staging area will be off the highway to the right (north), near the bulletin board. Volunteers are reminded to bring gloves, sunscreen, and plenty of water. Garbage bags will be provided."

For more information on how to get involved in this Earth Day event, contact Pam Christensen at (801) 977-4333.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone heading out there? Hope so, I will be there, most likely driving my car.... I was too lazy to finish mounting my new winch last night.... :D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
So,
Near as I could tell, Me, Demon, Cruiseroutfit and Spence were the only ones from the board. There may have been others, but I didn't recognize anyone else.

We did a bit of cleaning up, then proceeded to have one hell of a time on:
A junk car
Rattlesnake
Wayne's world
A hike up constrictor (still not ready to put my rig's body through the jaws of the wolverine!)

I'll be starting another thread (unless spence gets to it first) so we can get some photos out.