BLM land maps

NE_Utah

Does anyone have a BLM land map for the eastern Utah area. (Vernal Distric)
I have not been able to find one and I have not been able to contact the Vernal office due to work. I would like to find areas to go out and wheel. The problem is all the fun looking trails are on tribal land and white man is not allowed.

If some has a lead to some please let me know.
Thank you

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
theressome wheeling outside of town on the bonanza highway between naples and the green river bridge.(rock and dunes). there is also an offroad/rockcrawling designated area(500 acres) in Rangely co. which is about 45 minutes from vernal.

Ive also been told that there is a map shop in the town of vernal, but Im not sure if its only for oil field maps or not.. I have some maps of the vernal/oray area but they are questar gas field maps.

NE_Utah

i ran over to the BLM office while I was in Vernal. I met the head honcho over the Vernal distric. They are willing to work wih the U4WDA on trails and clean ups. They are really needing work done so I told them i would be willing to work with them.

They felt bad because they did not put in for the Public lands day. I told them Next year put in and i will get a group to come out and clean up. They were glad to see a organization willing to help.

So we need to get going on the vernal area.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
U4WDA has done stuff with the BLM and FS in the Vernal area before, with the high turnover they have its not surprising they've never heard of us. At one time there was a 4x4 club in town, they were very helpful at keeping everyone in the loop as to the local trail issues. We appreciate you looking into it... keep in contact with us regarding their needs!

NE_Utah

I will it was good to talk to someone that was willing to work with us in such a easy way. The new boss man out here is a Chuck Rassmuson (spelling on the last name) They have a new office on 500E and about 150 South. Nice group of folks there.