Bluecrush: Our newest member

Bluecrush

The Great Scorpion
I didn't really want to use the name Bluecrush, but since Scorpion was allready taken, I was forced to settle with my old, and not as cool name. I figured you would know who it was PS CO who else could it be?!!! Thanks for the welcome, and get your rig fixed cause it wheelin' time!

Ohhhhh....I'm so excited!! :tara: Welcome Almighty Scorpion! :bow:

Since this is an introduction thread, I will take this opportune moment to share with everyone that Scorpion is mostly a bad ass. He's also the only individual that has had the very great honor of hauling Lemon Joy's lard ass off the trail more than once. ;) Seriously! Plus, he's the only other rig in our entire town that's really built. :rofl:

Here's a little teaser pic of the awesome Bluecrush in action:

Labor Day 08 004 (Large).jpg

I'm feelin the Pagosa love...

Welcome!

Did you know that RME is the only forum to have all THREE buggies in the entire town of Pagosa registered? Unfortunately, Jason never posts, but we're going to get Scorpion suckered in! :greg:

The other advantage to this is when the Benjys come to visit, you'll have all kinds of new friends to meet!

Bart

Welcome aboard and you come with such high praise. To have hauled Lemon Joy off a trail more than once is such an honor.

Welcome aboard and you come with such high praise. To have hauled Lemon Joy off a trail more than once is such an honor.

-_- What's greatly ironic about this story is that for everyone we've wheeled with over the years, Scorpion is the ONLY one who's ever had to haul us off. One of life's mysteries right there.

Bluecrush

The Great Scorpion
i'm always, almost always, ready to wheel. someone needs to organize a trip!! Got a new camper, toyota is rockin', lets go! By the way, BroncoMama get a camper, all the cool kids have one!!!