Transmission-5 SP.

T-Case-5 TO 1

Axles-REAR 529 D/LOCKER, FRONT 529 D/TRUETRACK

Suspension-4'' LIFT 2'' BODY

Wheels and Tires-35X15

Winch-WARN 8000

Favorite Trails-WEST DESERT, 5 MILE PASS, NORTH AND SOUTH WILLOW

Other-CUSTOM SLIDERS AND BUMPERS, THANKS TO MULESKINNERS BENDER

History-Skinner asked us to go on a W/Desert trip with his family and an RME club. Having had toys all my life and knowing the capability of the stock trucks, we were off. After meeting some cool people from the club we were on the trail and the first hard pass (I was so embarrassed) everyone made it but us, so we went around the mountain and caught up with the group and had a good time. That is why I went from a stock lifted Toyota to this.

Last edited:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
lookin' good, Bob. How about a pic of that new front bumper you and Scoot just built? Throw a pic of your sliders up also...

parks_pop

That thing just keeps gettin better!! I thought you weren't going to bob the back end off? Peer Pressure? Nice runner bumper, nice winch.....umm yeah nice.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
parks_pop said:
That thing just keeps gettin better!! I thought you weren't going to bob the back end off? Peer Pressure? Nice runner bumper, nice winch.....umm yeah nice.

Shaye
Take that JEEP out to rattlesnake with us tomorrow.
I had to bob it before I dragged it off.

parks_pop

I wish I could but I have to go to work. Starting a new job on Monday andn I want to get ahead a bit. Plus the only thing different about the Jeep is a new MagnaFlow, and an FIPK cold air kit. Not BIG enough for the rough stuff yet.

sixstringsteve

that's got to be the cleanest toy i've ever seen. Plus you really know how to drive it bob. I sold my runner, but i'm scouring the classifieds to find another one.