Bob Medley passed

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
is this BOBMED bob?

It is. I'm extremely sad that this is the first I'm hearing about it. :( October 1st? Damnit. He was a great guy. Always came to the RME BBQ's and last bbq he even hooked us up with some horseshoes. Genuinely nice, he will be missed.

I can't believe it. RIP Bobmed. :(

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I can't believe this. This sucks to hear, I'm literally in shock. I've hung out with Bob a bunch over the years. :( He was a great guy! Always helpful, someone with the kind of easygoing, kind personality I wish I had more of. Son of a *****.

I really don't want to believe this. F**k.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Wow, i'm stunned. He was last logged in on 9/30. Bob was a stand up dude and had a cool sense of humor when you got to know him.

Carry on Bob

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Shocked. He was the kind of man everyone should have strived to be. He was always there when a friend or fellow board member needed him. Im ashamed I am just now noticing this.
God speed my friend.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Bob used to stop by here all the time when he was out wandering the county, and I spent many an hour hanging out with his crazy dog and him at his house. I wish I could have known, and been to his funeral for a last goodbye.

Adios, amigo. :(

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Wow, I don't know what to say.. Bob was an awesome dude. He gave me a ton of .308 goodies for free because he was just a damn nice guy.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Bummer :( I really enjoyed being around him the few times we crossed paths. He had a neat personality.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Can't believe this.... we just wished him a happy b day on facebook. Glad to have known him, he will be missed