Boise Area

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Does anyone know of any good trails in the Boise area? My father lives in Emmett, just outside of Boise and is having some health problems. He has asked me several times to take him jeeping, but I was always busy or just put it off, but now with his health, I'm hoping I'm not too late. I would love to get him to Moab, because he has never been there, but that just isn't looking like it will happen.

So I'm looking for a good trail around his home that I can drag the jeep to him, not to hard, but not a site seeing trip either, something you have to work to get through. I would really like to find a club or group to go with sometime in May.

If someone knows of anything or a club or group, please let me know. Thanks!!!

ID Bronco

Try High Desert Offroad, or Idaho Offroad, or Hill billy rock crew. They all have great people and can show you great trails. The owyhees are awesome for what you want. I would recommend carnage canyon, meatgrinder, and lost trail. All of these guys are on Planet 4x4 or have their respecitve websites.

I have had a few very fun trips over there.

rholbrook

Get your a$$ to Boise and take your father out. Take it from a guy that doesn't have any parents alive and wished I could go get my father and take him wheeling.

Chevycrew

Get on planet, explain the situation.

There are great guys over there that will take you out any day of the week for this type of thing.

Just load up and go!