Booby Traps in Provo

Caleb

Sorry, this thread is retarded. Anyone that claims someone with a body full of tattoos is more intelligent or blah blah than someone with out or vice versa is clearly not in touch with reality. Now days, getting a tattoo (or a body full of them) is far from being original, creative, or just out of the norm. I think the only fact in this whole thread is the direct correlation of someone's fondness for baseball and their iq level. The higher one is, the lower the other is...fact!

:)

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
13783b4e.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Sorry, this thread is retarded. Anyone that claims someone with a body full of tattoos is more intelligent or blah blah than someone with out or vice versa is clearly not in touch with reality. Now days, getting a tattoo (or a body full of them) is far from being original, creative, or just out of the norm. I think the only fact in this whole thread is the direct correlation of someone's fondness for baseball and their iq level. The higher one is, the lower the other is...fact!

:)

agreed.

This thread was cool... then Cody ruined it :cody:

agreed

wow, just reading through this thread made my head hurt! I for one don't judge people based on their looks. i know plenty of people that have tats and gauges and they are very intelligent! then again i know a few guys that are tatted and gauged and they are idiots.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i have known a pretty healthy mix of both. the only sort of conclusion i can come to is that i always seem to have a lot of tattoed & gauged people serving me food- either at a restaurant or a fast-food joint. i'm not sure if it's because they like doing it or because they can't get another job. i have to imagine that not having tattoos and gauges is beneficial in any type of traditional job market but i don't doubt that there are plenty of tattooed & gauged people that are extremely successful. at the end of the day, it's your choice.

the only thing that i think is dumb is that i am seeing a lot of kids around 12 y/o with gauged ears and some that are not much older with ink. that seems a little ridiculous to me to make such a big decision at such a young age but then i realize they're not my kids and i'm over it