BOR 2011 Schedule?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone heard anything on the upcoming 2011 schedule for BOR? Trying to plan out my calendar and I can't find anything official. Fwiw I tried to join their forum but keep getting server errors.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The schedule on their site is all 2010 races. I noticed one or two discussions about races in 2011, but no dates are set.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The schedule on their site is all 2010 races. I noticed one or two discussions about races in 2011, but no dates are set.

Are you getting in on their forum? I can't get it to work and the most recent Facebook activity is from a prostitute. :sick:

jgb

Here is the thread for the 2011 schedule:

http://www.borracing.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=14&func=view&catid=16&id=6035

Be advised, the schedule posted in the OP is a nogo due to BLM issues, so you can skip to page four for future updates or check the main page for future updates.

Posted by desertdoug:

The reason dates have not been published is that BLM is moving things around on us. We have dates set and BLM says no then yes then not here but you can go here. We are doing everything possible to speed this up. Sorry guys its not easy. I have been on your side of the fence and it looks easier then what it is. There is alot of hard work for each and every thing we do. Political BS and stupid birds, bats and road crossings. urgggg