Borrow a trailer?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'm tearing off a roof. About a thousand sq ft of shingle and sheathing need to go. I figure that's probably about fifty kabillion trips to the dump with my little pickup bed trailer, anyone have a larger trailer with high sides I could park in my driveway for a couple days?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I know Jeeper rents his dump trailer out - very reasonable rates too IIRC. I think he even hauls it for you.

SpeedyVic

Can't you just rent a dumpster from the city? That's what we do up here in Logan. I was able to do all of my roof and some extra junk from the back yard in one load of the large dumpster. 30 yards, IIRC.

Kevin B.

Thanks everybody. Brian's got me hooked up.

Can't you just rent a dumpster from the city? That's what we do up here in Logan. I was able to do all of my roof and some extra junk from the back yard in one load of the large dumpster. 30 yards, IIRC.

Thought about it. I was looking at a Bagster too. But I'd rather give money to an RMEer, so this works out well.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
FWIW, West Jordan will deliver a green-waste or garbage dumpster to your house for a couple days free of charge.

I know you're not in WJ, but maybe SL Co. has a similar program?

Kevin B.

A++++++ service. Product as described, prompt delivery, will order again.

FWIW, West Jordan will deliver a green-waste or garbage dumpster to your house for a couple days free of charge.

I know you're not in WJ, but maybe SL Co. has a similar program?

SLCo brings around dumpsters for everyone in the spring, but I don't think they bring out free ones otherwise. Anyway, this way I got to shoot the shit with Jeeper and see his shiny new truck, so all is good.