bountiful b sat 14 april

07non_nismo

We will be running the Old Ward Canyon trail this saturday for anyone interested.

When: Saturday 14 april
Where: Meeting in lowes parking lot off 400 north in bountiful
When: 10am at lowes. leave lowes at 1045 for the trails

Dress for the weather. it is suposed to rain so its probably going to get a little messy :) :)

Last edited:

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
might want to meet at lowes parking lot or somewhere easier to find for the people who have never been there.... just an idea, what about a time?

07non_nismo

might want to meet at lowes parking lot or somewhere easier to find for the people who have never been there.... just an idea, what about a time?

It is pretty easy to get to. get off rte 15 on 400 north in bountiful and head east towards the mountains. turn left on 1300 east and it will turn into skyline drive. follow that up and turn right on north eagle ridge drive and that will bring you right into the parking lot pretty much under the "B".

gertsch

How about lowes parking lot 10am leave at 10:30-11? And go play? That's what Id do or will do if I can get the jeep wheel able by then to come.

Semperfi0208

I'm new too this I just got a 07 jeep liberty its stock maybe hoping to take it out for the first time do you guys think it will make it through this trail. Maybe get some help. To complete this trail

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'm new too this I just got a 07 jeep liberty its stock maybe hoping to take it out for the first time do you guys think it will make it through this trail. Maybe get some help. To complete this trail

Your liberty should be just fine up there. Might have a couple places to be careful with but nothing that will cause body damge or even get you stuck.