Bountiful off-roaders

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
If you guys are serious about starting a club... let me know.

The U4WDA has helped organize alot of clubs and is willing to hep you too... :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
cruiseroutfit said:
If you guys are serious about starting a club... let me know.

The U4WDA has helped organize alot of clubs and is willing to hep you too... :D

I live in south ogden, but I work at menlove in bountiful... I just want to know where more trails are around here to go out wheeling in!

wrangler

for those about to rock..
some decent trails up by the "B" not to hard core but fun and close. It cures the wheelin addiction for awhile at least. If anyone wants a tour let me know.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I live in Kaysville and have alot of friends from Layton to NSL, we try to get out as much as possible. We will all be at the DATC this Sat. for the show, see you there.

Andy

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Anyone want to wheel this sunday? Who can show the way to a trail up here? The closest trail I know about or have been on is rattlesnake and constrictor!

Andy

aka. Hollywood
mbryson said:
I can push it in and out of the garage......Andy hasn't finished the motor swap for me yet.....:D

Say what?????........ I can lead you guys try and follow me, I know a few places to get you guys broken up there. :D (up at the B that is) If you guys up north come out to the show this weekend maybe we should make a short run after? Who's up for it?? That is if the weather is good, buggys suck for rainy days.

Andy

Klif01

Do I bother you?
mbryson said:
You didn't get the memo? I thought you were on board to do that for a bunch of leftover D30 parts that I have laying around.....:D :D :D

What time are things happening saturday. I'm off at 5 and I'm right there like 2500 s. and hwy 89 at menlove, I would love to meet up with you guys, if thats not too late!

Does anyone happen to live close to weber state? I live on campus right now, and need someone with a sawzall...I will buy you new blades!

wrangler

for those about to rock..
I think we should get together after the snow melts. I start another post the day before I go up if anyone wants to meet then you can.