Bountiful rollover.

rockwell

Tried doing a trail run up old ward last night to have a fire with friends and didn't get very far before we ran into this. Anybody have any information on it? The jeep was cold, so it had been there a while. Just looked like they rode too high on the trail and rolled it. There were no obstacles. The roof was crushed in almost to the headrests, but there was no blood or anything. Just a lot of broken glass.....

Rolledjeep3_zps79837f87.jpg

rolledjeep1_zps7a5adf66.jpg

rolledjeep2_zpsebb2a3d0.jpg

Tonkaman

Every time I've been up above the B at night I have come across drunk people who have wrecked or rolled their trucks. I'm sure this fits in the drunk category and that's why it didn't get fixed right away

This may also have just been a natural, spontaneous reaction once the CPU in this (Grand) Cherokee became aware of the new Cherokee design. It's entirely possible that Cherokee's all over the land may begin this self-destructive behavior once they become aware of Jeep's blatant shedding of all self-respect and disregard of ethical design.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
This may also have just been a natural, spontaneous reaction once the CPU in this (Grand) Cherokee became aware of the new Cherokee design. It's entirely possible that Cherokee's all over the land may begin this self-destructive behavior once they become aware of Jeep's blatant shedding of all self-respect and disregard of ethical design.

Haha.