bowworing, using a tube bender

94redtoy

short bus
borrowing, using a tube bender

would anyone be willing to rent out, let me use their tube bender. i just need to bend a couple small things for some rock sliders. will be willing to pay the conventional way $, or with some good beer.

Last edited:
S

sukaB

94redtoy said:
ha ha yeah i fixed that, bet no one wants to let me use anything now. :rolleyes:

This aint ace rents......
:rofl: I'll do the proper bending U need.
10 bucks a bend, I run my machine 3500.00value
will trade beer/10 bucks each bend....

COORS LIGHT......

94redtoy

short bus
hey that sounds cool, ill take you up on that. i got inch and a half tube, gotta do 6 bends, 2 are like 120 degress or so, and you prefer bottles or cans? and the exchange rate on beer/money is....i would assume its pretty straight across. let me know. thanks man.

S

sukaB

94redtoy said:
hey that sounds cool, ill take you up on that. i got inch and a half tube, gotta do 6 bends, 2 are like 120 degress or so, and you prefer bottles or cans? and the exchange rate on beer/money is....i would assume its pretty straight across. let me know. thanks man.

Don't matter, coors light is prefered.
Bring beer and some money well figure it out cheap.
30 cash 20 beer or whatever i don't care as long as it doesnt take me forever...
Cool just call me when your ready
Is it dom tubing or schedule?
Make sure it's clean no rust..

94redtoy

short bus
im down for whenever you have time. its just schedule tube, and it shouldnt take that long. where do you live? i dont think your number is posted anywhere, my name is eric, and my number is 719-339-8261.