Braden...ohhh Monkeeeeyyyyyy.. look here

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Today the Pearl 2 came out. I was going to go pick it up unless you think there is something more awesomer coming out in the near future.....

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I've got my head above water again. Worked a couple 17+ hour days this week... :eek: My project is done now and I can relax.

Get the Pearl, err Pearl 2, err Quicksilver. Whatever they're finally going to decide to call it, GET IT! It's really a solid device with tons of features and it works the way it's supposed to. I can't wait to get mine, but I bet you'll get yours first. They make sure there's plenty of stock for customers (especially on a phone as hot as this, heading into the holiday season) before they go handing them out to non-customer-facing employees. :( My boss is really trying to get me one quick, she's sick of my phone hanging up on her! :rofl:

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Cool! Have you used VZNavigator? That's the biggest thing I miss on my current phone.

x2 I like my 8830 B-BERRY, but I really miss the camera. I also used navigator quite a bit. I am just still getting use to the new keyboard. Thats the toughest thing for me!

I still think I would prefer the enV, or what ever comes next;)

But the pearl2 still is COOL!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
whats vznavigator? is that the gps? I didn't pay the 10 per month to get it. I was already irritated that my phone bill doubled to get this phone.