Bragging rights to Britney Spears' hit

Wow, we sure are a little testy about it now aren't we? :rofl: The only thing I have to say in response is good call picking me out of the 2 who wanted pictures. I'm guessing you figured I was the safest bet to go up against since I'm a girl....;) Here's the funny part of this story, unlike most women, not only do I know that trail, but I've spotted my husband through it multiple times and I'm very confident in saying that I highly doubt 5 rigs made that climb completely unassisted. But that's just a girl's opinon! :)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Wow, we sure are a little testy about it now aren't we? :rofl: The only thing I have to say in response is good call picking me out of the 2 who wanted pictures. I'm guessing you figured I was the safest bet to go up against since I'm a girl....;) Here's the funny part of this story, unlike most women, not only do I know that trail, but I've spotted my husband through it multiple times and I'm very confident in saying that I highly doubt 5 rigs made that climb completely unassisted. But that's just a girl's opinon! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

go get em broncomama, my bet is he is 19 with something to prove... :rofl:

ps you can spot me anytime, (as long as jeff is standing next to you. :D )

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
pssst, Capernicus...." ;) " means she's just giving you a hard time.

We must not have realized how freakin hard core you are. I mean, your name itself is almost an incendiary device amongst the the hottie rockcrawl groupies. In fact, just seeing "pat "mother effin" vigil" post in this little forum caused the humidity in my own house to spike over 110%.

Get over yourself sport. We are.

chadschoon

pssst, Capernicus...." ;) " means she's just giving you a hard time.

We must not have realized how freakin hard core you are. I mean, your name itself is almost an incendiary device amongst the the hottie rockcrawl groupies. In fact, just seeing "pat "mother effin" vigil" post in this little forum caused the humidity in my own house to spike over 110%.

Get over yourself sport. We are.

bwahahahahahahahahahha

Bart

Hahaha, this thread took a funny twist, no worries, no pain no gain. Could be the hardest trail I've seen, but have seen and done worse obstacles. I think I build my rig too long for Ms Spears, but can't wait to find out. Yes, I agree, Steve does build a great rig. Gotta love M4O.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
We DO love M40, their support of U4WDA has been steadfast. :D

I'd like to see ANYONE drive up that, or down it, or wreck, trying. Looks like a good obstacle!

RufftyTuffty

Took me about 3 mins to nail Britney ;)

main.php

main.php

main.php

sandahauler

Support Take Back Utah
our group was 4 for 4 ... great trail for sure

Attachments

• 100_2401.JPG
    100_2401.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_2403.JPG
    100_2403.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_2407.JPG
    100_2407.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_2410.JPG
    100_2410.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_2412.JPG
    100_2412.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_2417.JPG
    100_2417.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 100_2418.JPG
    100_2418.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_2425.JPG
    100_2425.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_2429.JPG
    100_2429.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 113
  • HPIM0801.JPG
    HPIM0801.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 128

Olaf

Supporting Member
RufftyTuffty - Congrats! Which direction did you travel?
Sandahauler - Looks like fun! Did you go up on the left and came down on the right??

Olaf

Supporting Member
Nice job!!! That's what I thought from the pics but I didn't want to assume. By the way, "anti"-clockwise is the harder direction!!!

307rockdog

the REES family
britney speers is one of the most challenging trails in BFE. but ...out the top looks to be another possible trail if you could skirt the rim to the right for a little bit then back down to the wash.