Braided Line Supplier

Tebbsjeep

Where do you all get braided oil/fuel lines made? My coworker wants to have some made for his first gen Cummins. Specifically the oil feed to his turbo. He said the ERIKS here in Ogden said they don't make them, which I thought was weird.

1969honda

Supporting Member
You might try Surge Hydraulics at 1849 W 2800 S, they're pretty close to Erik's. Dark Cloud Diesel in Hooper may have some ideas as well, they do quite a bit of diesel performance builds.

Pike2350

I would check Evco House of Hose. They can usually make anything. I am not sure if they deal with braided material but I bet they will know where to go.

1969honda

Supporting Member
Motion & Flow (Parker/ Intermountain hydraulics) may be another option. I think the Hyde Park or California Avenue stores are the closest to Ogden?

Tebbsjeep

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I was surprised Eriks told him they don't have braided line, since they are the company that supplies our work with braided line. We deal with the south salt lake store though. I used hose and rubber when I lived in Orem, and I like them better than Eriks for sure.

I told him to buy a kit online and do it himself, but he seemed hesitant to do that. I was hoping some of you knew of some smaller shops he could talk to, so thanks for those suggestions. I'll pass along the info.

Tebbsjeep

In the last year or so we've gone through 3 reps. Each one a step down from the last. I've never been impressed with the Ogden location. Seems like they all are headed down the same path though.