Brake bleeding

Quick hint, don't blead the brakes with the drums off the vehicle. This will let the little cylinders go too far out and go out of their casing then you have to take the brakes apart to get it back together.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Klif01 said:
Quick hint, don't blead the brakes with the drums off the vehicle. This will let the little cylinders go too far out and go out of their casing then you have to take the brakes apart to get it back together.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Whoa this was a long time ago.....ya lots of little parts went flying, I found out how to put together drum brakes though, so it was a plus!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Klif01 said:
Whoa this was a long time ago.....ya lots of little parts went flying, I found out how to put together drum brakes though, so it was a plus!
It's good to have stuff come apart so you are forced to put it back together, just makes you a better mechanic :)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
yellowbronco said:
It's good to have stuff come apart so you are forced to put it back together, just makes you a better mechanic :)

LOL, but now that I work as a mechanic, it loses money when things fall apart when you're trying to put it back together!