Brakes Source in SLC?

I'm super bummed that Henderson sold their car parts business to NAPA. They were the super cheap brake rotor source in SLC!

I need some new brakes for our 04 E350 van. Anyone have any recommendations on where to get? Seem to be about $80 anywhere I look. I don't think I ever paid more than $30-40 from Henderson... :(

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I'm a Napa fan.
Some stuff is spendy (tho i get a discount) but you get what you pay for. I never step into autozone, unless you have a Honda and are after stick on flames and louvers they probably don't have it anyway. lol

I am too... But it'll be about $200 versus $60, worth at least asking about I figure.. :) 90% of brakes seem to come from the same places. The best I remember at Henderson was for my old Saab. ABS brand, or Brembos. $27 versus $95 a rotor. Opened up the box for the ABS - they were Brembos.. :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Not local, but have you looked at RockAuto.com? They have a good selection of different qualities and prices and shipping is pretty quick.

Toad

Save gas and money at rock auto!!!

Sorry not for me. Parts fail way to often for me not to deal with a local person that can make it right.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Not local, but have you looked at RockAuto.com? They have a good selection of different qualities and prices and shipping is pretty quick.

I've started buying a lot of my parts from RockAuto, had my idler pulley go out on my VW last Monday, Parts stores in town either couldn't get it or it was going to have to be shipped in and take about 4 days. I ordered it from RockAuto, paid for expedited shipping and still was half of what the parts stores wanted for it.

Thx guys... Actually Advance Auto of all places killed it locally, great price, and they even delivered! Quality stuff from Wagner which is a good brand.

I also totally dialed the suspwension & steering with all new ball joints and tie rod ends from Moog. Got these through Advanced Auto and Amazon mostly...

It is a bummer though - Henderson was rad with their brake stuff, great prices and quality.. Bummer to lose them.

I love Rock Auto too! On these they were suprisingly still pretty expensive. But some stuff is awesome.

It's tough for me up in Park City - I basically have to drive pretty far to get parts. For example I've had a set of shocks I need to return to 4WParts for over three weeks.. :(